Monday, February 04, 2008

Made my day!

Shelly gave me a








Thanks! It's just what I needed after a grueling 2 hour (!!) wait at the pediatrician's office.

Here are some people who Make My Day. Pass it on to 10 people.
Back atcha, Shelly. Love your blog and your scrumptious yarns;
Knittymama;
Maia Spins;
Aija at sock pr0n;
Earthchick Knits;
Marin at AntiM and the Rickety Blog;
Kristin at Getting Stitched on the Farm;
Larissa at Stitch Marker;
Mariko at super eggplant;
Judy of Persistent Illusion.

Wow, that was hard. I read a lot of wonderful blogs. Taking a page from Shelly, I decided to focus on those that may be less widely known.

Thank you all for sharing your lives and crafts with me.

3 comments:

larissa said...

Thank you so much! And you reminded me someone else gave me this award as well and I need to do my 10. Have a wonderful day,
Larissa

Marin (AntiM) said...

Awwwww! That makes me so happy... thank you!

earthchick said...

You are so sweet. Thank you so much!