Friday, February 29, 2008

Crochet is calling to me

After (finally!) finishing my Peace Fleece Mid-East Market bag, I have been all hopped up on crochet.

I've been flipping through some mags, and not really finding the perfect project, but now one is smacking me upside the head.

Last week, I saw a Boteh scarf (Interweave Crochet, sp 07) on Crochet Me. Mmm, pretty I thought. I couldn't figure out why I didn't remember seeing it when I bought the mag, so I dug out the issue. Kim's version is so different. The original didn't jump out at me at all, just not my color. I would never have thought to try a variegated yarn.

It's been tickling the back of my mind the past few days, then today I came across another Boteh on Flickr, completely by chance.

Guess I'll be picking out some yarn and tracking down my hooks tonight!

No comments: