Thursday, October 11, 2007

Knitter's Coffee Swap Questions

QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground? Whole bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Both! I often drink decaf in the evenings, or if I'm making coffee drinks.
3. Regular or flavored? Regular, please
4. How do you drink your coffee? I make it in a stovetop espresso pot, and usually add just half & half, sometimes with a little syrup (or a little Bailey's on a Saturday night)
5. Favorite coffee ever? I've had a lot of great coffees, can't pick one.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Fairly fussy. I like dark, oily roasts best.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Cookies, chocolate, black licorice
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I try to only buy sustainable, fair-trade beans, and I love trying new coffees from small companies.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Pretty much all animal fibers.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Squeaky acrylics, and most novelty yarns
11. What's on your needles? Eeek! Ok, 2 pairs of socks (Falling Leaves in wildfoote and MaiaSpins' mystery socks in Kroy), KP&S bulky child's vest in Ayany merino, 2 pairs Perfection Pants (one pair in dyed-by-me wool, one in 100purewool) , and a pair of mittens in O-Wool Classic for a shop sample.
12. Favorite colors? Rich tones, dark earthy colors, jewel tones, reds. Just not baby pastels.
13. Allergies? Nope.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? If there are things that you love (fibers, colors, coffees, treats) that aren't on my list, I'm open to trying new things, too. (just not flavored coffee beans)

1 comment:

emicat said...

Look forward to spoilin ya! :)