Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Fastest Mail in the West!

Not 20 minutes after reading an email from Knittymama telling me that she mailed my package yesterday, the doorbell rang.  I was completely blown away to find that it was my mail carrier with . . .

        This baby traveled 1770 miles, in one day!


                    Mmm, it smells so good.

I feel so pampered now:


                                All the goodies.


                                    Mmmm, coffee.
                        (Check out the name of the blend!)


                        Yum! Chocolates.
The Lake Champlain and the Mini-Snappers are both new to me.

                This stuff is realllly good.


                    Isn't this lovely.
It's a marble (?) trivet/coaster.  It's just the right size for my espresso maker, too.


                    I love these colors.
Lucy Neatby Celestial Blue Faced DK.  Mine, all mine.  Aaaah.
I've been eyeing this yarn for a while. 


I love it all.  Thanks so much, Knittymama!

I can hardly wait to try the coffee in the morning.

No comments: