Saturday, November 11, 2006

Knitter's Coffee Swap Questions

1. Whole bean or ground?
Whole bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
Either. Usually I drink the caff. in the morning, but sometimes I like a little decaf in the late afternoon.
3. Regular or flavored?
Regular
4. How do you drink your coffee?
Lots of ways. I like black, with cream, mochas, cappuccinos, etc. Most often I drink espresso with a little half-and-half.
5. Favorite coffee ever?
The cappuccino at Torrefazione. Perfect temperature, milk actually steamed, not just heated, and a creamy layer of foam. All that, served in beautiful Italian cups, in a great setting. That would've been my contest entry, but they've all been closed.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
The darker the roast, the better.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Anything chocolate. Or cookies.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
I usually try to get fair trade.
9. What treats do you enjoy with your coffee?
More chocolate ;)
10. Yarn/fiber you love?
I love wool and wool blends, and other animal fibers.
11. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Red Heart, lol.
12. What's on your needles?
Perfection Pants, baby hat, socks, and that blue cardigan.
13. Favorite colors?
I love lots of colors. Earth tones, jewel tones, reds.
14. Allergies?
Nope.
15. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?

No comments: